THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS OF ALL AGENCIES, MEN & WOMEN, WHO GO OUT IN HARM'S WAY, EVERY DAY, TO FIGHT THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT AND STRIVE TO KEEP THE PEACE AND THE CITIZENS SAFE FROM HARM; TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES WHILE PROTECTING AND SERVING THE PUBLIC; AND TO ALL THOSE THAT SERVE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT, A MOSTLY THANKLESS JOB, I SAY: THANK GOD, THERE ARE MEN & WOMEN, LIKE YOU, WITH THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO PLACE YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE, FOR US, THE PUBLIC, AND TO TAKE ON THE MOST DANGEROUS OF JOBS. MAY GOD PROTECT YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE DURING YOUR TOURS OF DUTY!

JOHN
WFPD-RETIRED
REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cops, Retired Cops & Cheddars 10-2-08

Following the Blue Knights Tx XX meeting on Tuesday, 9-30-08, some of us went to Cheddar's to eat. When we finished and were getting ready to leave, some familiar looking folks walked out..Scroll down and meet them and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..


The Cheddar's Sign on Kell West, Wichita Falls, Texas


As we were getting ready to leave Cheddar's these four came out. I never saw them inside. From left to right: Casey (Arlington Tx Police Officer), Heather (his wife), Rachel (Matt's girlfriend), & Matt, (my son, a Wichita Falls Police Officer)


Casey, Heather, Rachel & Matt at Cheddar's


Casey, Heather, me, Matt & Rachel.. We got there when it was light out, but dark when we left & all I had with me were my prescription sunglasses.

Another of Casey, Heather, me, Matt & Rachel


Rachel went over and climbed on David's bike.


Matt went & got on my bike. That's David talking to Rachel, next to Matt


Matt, kicked back on Ms Clone, in the Cheddar's parking lot


Casey & Heather


Rachel checking out her pictures


Rachel, my future daughter in law.


In most of my motorcycle posts, Russ usually flips me off. Russ had just left, so Heather took the honors..Ya know, I think she enjoyed flipping me off a little too much...


Casey & Heather. I enjoy seeing them when they drive up from Arlington. They are both from here originally and Matt & Casey have been friends for many years.


Matt & Casey. Casey tried for several years to get on the WFPD but couldn't because of the nepotism thing. His cousin is the Chief...

This will conclude this post. Enjoyed being with the guys tonight and seeing Matt & Rachel and Casey & Heather. Scroll down for more posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link on the bottom of EACH for more posts. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there and beware of your surroundings...........JOHN



No comments: