THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS OF ALL AGENCIES, MEN & WOMEN, WHO GO OUT IN HARM'S WAY, EVERY DAY, TO FIGHT THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT AND STRIVE TO KEEP THE PEACE AND THE CITIZENS SAFE FROM HARM; TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES WHILE PROTECTING AND SERVING THE PUBLIC; AND TO ALL THOSE THAT SERVE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT, A MOSTLY THANKLESS JOB, I SAY: THANK GOD, THERE ARE MEN & WOMEN, LIKE YOU, WITH THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO PLACE YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE, FOR US, THE PUBLIC, AND TO TAKE ON THE MOST DANGEROUS OF JOBS. MAY GOD PROTECT YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE DURING YOUR TOURS OF DUTY!

JOHN
WFPD-RETIRED
REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Annual Police Fish Fry (John's Pic's) 9-27-08

Saturday, 9-27-08, Tony hosted the Annual Fish Fry that his deceased father, retired police Sgt, Leroy, had started years before. There were numerous folks there, some I knew, some I didn't know, some I knew but forgot their names (S.O.P. with me lately. I have BAD CRS). Scroll down and check out the few pictures I took. I did not take many pictures because a coupleof folks were taking pictures and they sent them to me which will be in separate posts. Those will be from Don & Gene. REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!


After arriving and parking Ms Clone, (my motorcycle), between two pickup trucks, this is the view that I was met with went rounding the corner of the garage. That is Kyle, bottom right, grinning at me.


Here is Norman, Tommy's wife, Cindy, Tommy & his kids. Tommy is running for Sheriff this year..Cindy just retired from the PD as a Sgt. Norman retired awhile back.


Here is Guy, Ken, Kristine, Bill, Ginger and some their kiddo's..


Kyle had his kids there and was having a good time. That's Roy Don in te bottom left corner.


Sgt. Charlie & the crew were there and I didn't know a lot of them..They have added a lot of new faces since I retired in 2004..

This will conclude this brief post. No pun intended, but I ate like a pig and left feeling fat. It was good to see alot of the guys , who retired way back. I will have them posted on the next post or two.. Scroll down for more posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link for more previous posts. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there and support the blue!!.............JOHN

No comments: